Wednesday 22 June 2011

NHL Awards 2011

I decided that I want to do more predictions for the awards and aI think it will be very exciting. Here are my predictions for the 3 major awards.


1. The Hart Trophy = MVP

Winner: Corey Perry

Why: I think Corey Perry wins it. He was really good with the Ducks this year leading the league in goals and I think the playoff failure will not count much.




2. The Norris Trophy= Best D-Man

Winner: Nick Lidstrom

Why: No player has performed so great in his career late. He will play another year and aI think that will be a good year. He played very well in all 3 zones of the ice and can last long for a long time. I think he will really win.



3. The Vezina Trophy= Best Goalie

Winner: Tim Thomas

Why: He played really well the whole year and was hands down the best goalie in the league and topped it off with the Stanley Cup. He played well in the regular season and the playoffs and will win the award.

Sound off in the comments for who you think will win. 

No comments: