Sunday 24 July 2011

The NHL Store

The NHL Store is one of my favourite places in the world. I have been there two times and it is in NYC. The store is the home to any true hockey fan with apparel ranging from t-shirts to watches. The NHL Store also has the worlds largest composite stick sculpture ever. There are also exclusive NHL player visits. They have apparel from all 30 NHL and vintage teams too. Who dosent like a vintage Hartford Whalers shirt.
Like I said I have been there two times. The first time I got a Washington Capitals customized jersey and this year I got a Washington Capitals Alex Semin sweatshirt and a Washington Capitals hat. The stuff has a wide range of apparel.
The store also has an NHL themed Starbucks, which I thought was really cool.



Overall, I think this store is a must stop for anyone who loves hockey going to New York. It is just a very good store.

No comments: