Monday 30 May 2011

NHL Stanley Cup Final Playoff Predictions

In the 3rd round I was a good 2 for 2 on my predictions so you should still listen to me after my horrible 2nd round where I was 0 for 4. Here goes.



[Western Conference 1] Vancouver Canucks vs. Boston Bruins[ Eastern Conference 3]

The Outcome: I pick Vancouver in 6 games. I think The Sedins are getting really hot and will tear up the game but I think that Boston will play well if they don't give up lots on penalties. I think Nathan Horton his starting to play very good. It will be a tough few games but think the Canucks will pull of the victory.



I was on Zack Hample's blog which you can find on my favourite websites. Here is the link: http://mlblogssnaggingbaseballs.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/9_zack_and_kids_with_the_baseball.jpg



I am on the right.   

No comments: