Friday 30 September 2011

Baseball Predictions

More playoffs more predictions. This year the AL and NL wildcards were hot but will the two teams dominate in the playoffs? Find out below.



New York Yankees vs. Detroit Tigers

Outcome: I really see Justin Verlander continuing a dominating performance against the Yanks. Him and Miguel Cabrera doing really well. The Tigers pitching is really good and I think they can beat the Yanks. The Yanks half to do well batting and pitching. Jeter and A-Rod have to play well for them to have a chance. I think the Tigers will win it in 4 games.



Texas Rangers vs. Tampa Bay Rays

Outcome: I think the Rays will continue there amazing wild card come back against Boston and will find a way to win against Texas. Josh Hamilton has to do good but I project Evan Longoria to rise from star to superstar in this series. I think Tampa has the edge here.



Philadelphia Phillies vs. Saint Louis Cardinals

Outcome: The Phillies pitching is to good to not win this series. If the sees goes 4 games the Phillies have Roy Halladay, Clif Lee, Roy Oswalt, and Cole Hamels playing very good. Albert Pujols might find a gap in their pitching one game but that it. Philly takes in 4.


Arizona Diamond-Backs vs. Milwaukee Brewers

Outcome: Ryan Braun and Price Fielder are the decision makers in this series. I think they will both do well. Aaron Hill's batting average has been way better with the D-Backs then with the Jays. I think the Brewers win in 4.


Who do you think will win? Tell me in the comments.     

No comments: