Monday 15 August 2011

New Schedule!

I have decided that I will create a new design for my blog. I will have a new schedule and design for my blog because I have been losing readers and I am not afraid to admit it. For now on I will put up more pictures and videos . First I will start with a new schedule so you readers know when I will post instead of waiting for me to post.

I will post 3-4 times a week on this schedule below.


Monday: Hockey- Anything on the lines of hockey.


Tuesday: Off Day


Wednesday : Top 10, Photo of the Week, Battle or a book, movie , video game review based on sports.


Thursday: Off Day


Friday: Top Sports Stories of the Week


Saturday: Sports Rumours = trades, free agent signings, stuff like that.


Sunday: Off Day




How do you like the new schedule? Tell me in the comments what you think. 

1 comment:

Jan @Family Bites said...

Great idea, Ben. I look forward to seeing more posts from you.