Monday 1 August 2011

Recent Sports News

Well I was on vacation in New York most of this happened so I thought of doing a post on all the stuff I missed.



NFL: The NFL has decided to end the lockout! The NFL approved a new collective bargaining agreement by a 31-0 vote.The Players association approved the new CBA on July the 25th.














NHL: The New Jersey Devils have traded Brian Rolston to the New York Islanders for Trent Hunter pictured above. Both players are forwards. Rolston actually said he expected a trade away from New Jersey.


  MLB: Ervin Santana of the Los Angeles Angels threw a no hitter on July 28th. He was facing the Cleveland Indians and won the game 3-1. I am sorry but my computer is not uploading the image of Ervin so there is no photo for this one. 

No comments: