Tuesday 26 April 2011

The Ultimate Book of Sports Movies: by\: Ray Didinger and Glen Macnow

Last year when I was in NYC my mom and I went to a bookstore called Barnes and Nobel. When I was walking through the sports section I saw a book that caught my eye. It was The Ultimate Book of Sports Movies. I flipped through and found Raging Bull at #3 out of #100. After reading the part about it I wish my parents let me see it. I then bought that book and read it all the next night and after a year I still go back and read it at night.
The book is great not just for reading about movies but the authors are very friendly in their writing. The book helped me find movies like The Wrestler. Just kidding. I found movies like The Bad News Bears. Most lists are carelessly put together with the best being anything. I found this book very enjoyable and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great read.

No comments: